
When you come to class each day, please be sure to come with a positive attitude, a willingness to work and try, and a pencil! Together we are going to accomplish a great deal of learning, living, and levity!
Tonight's homework for the team is to have your parents complete the paperwork in the tan folder that you got in homeroom! This is the best homework of the school year, because it's the one time you aren't the one that is supposed to do the work! :)
Thanks again for a wonderful first day! I can't wait to spend the rest of the year working with you!
-Miss K :)
Heyyyyyyyyyy What is up? I wish i was on 6-3 again. I think it was 6-3 but, i miss u guys!
ReplyDeletehey miss k polson is great (and i didnt get lost) but i really miss u have a great year with new students ;)
ReplyDeleteHeyy miss K!!!!! Have fun with ur new students, but dont forget about me!!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S And everyone else, but really try 2 remember me. ;)