Sorry I haven't bee blogging much this summer. I unfortunately was really sick for the majority of July and the beginning of August, so I wasn't on much! All better now and really looking forward to the new year.
Best of luck to my former students and I can't wait to meet my new students! Enjoy your last week of vacation!
-Miss K :)
i miss u a lot but im excited to start 7th grade!!!!!!!! i will try to come and visit sometime btw im on team 7-2
ReplyDeleteOh Erin! I miss you too! I hope that you have had a wonderful summer! I'd be thrilled to see you sometime soon! Best of luck at Polson! I am sure that you will do an amazing job!!!!
ReplyDelete-Miss K :)
Im excited for Polson, but it just won't be the same without the most AWESOME math teacher ever! Thats u, by the way. Like Erin, ill try to visit. :P
ReplyDeletehey miss k. its dess. i miss you so much southold is great but its not as great as brown.
ReplyDelete