I will correct these by Friday! Everyone seemed pretty enthusiastic about the Test, so I am hoping for some spectacular grades! If you missed class today due to being absent, you will have a chance to make up the test either Thursday or Friday during class, just see me right at the start of class so that you can get started!
I have something special and fun planned for tomorrow and Friday. Here's a hint:

(and it's not the hands...)
-Miss K :)
hmmmmmm I wonder what the activity could be..... I am so excited to find out, if I am coming tomorrow, but I think I am.
ReplyDeleteDo you know who those three people are? If so, try to figure out what they have in common... That will be the hint!
ReplyDeletei know Steve Carrel (my favorite actor outside the hunger games)..... and my sis Allie told me that the girl is Julie Andrews and the other guy is Jason Segal but neither of us know what they have in common other than they r all actors
ReplyDeleteO i know. they are all on the same show
ReplyDeleteOooooo I think I know are we going to watch Despicalble me because I think all 3 of those actors/actresses each play a part in it... I think!
ReplyDeleteGood call Paige! You got it!!!!!!
DeletePaige is our winner!!!!!!! We are going to have our 100's box movie tomorrow and Friday!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME YEAA
Deletenice going paige i thought we were going to do acting math
ReplyDelete9 + 10 = 21
ReplyDeleteits true
ReplyDelete