A blog for Miss K's Math Class! Grade Six, Brown Middle School
Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!
Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)
Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!
If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.
Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks
Friday, February 10, 2012
50% Friday
As in, about 50% of my brain was present today. Thanks to those of you that were extra helpful and kind considering my head cold. I appreciate it!
Today we reviewed your MMMR assignment from yesterday and also talked about Histograms and Box and Whiskers. See info below:
yay i'm sooooo happy because i hav'nt been able to go sledding yet!!!!!!!!! last time it snowed i had pneumonia :( i want to go sledding so badly!!!!!!
It doesn't look like sledding is in your future today either... This winter has been pretty lame by any standards, but especially bad after last year's insanity!
Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow
ReplyDeleteyay i'm sooooo happy because i hav'nt been able to go sledding yet!!!!!!!!! last time it snowed i had pneumonia :( i want to go sledding so badly!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't look like sledding is in your future today either... This winter has been pretty lame by any standards, but especially bad after last year's insanity!
ReplyDeletetoo bad you can't go sledding in slush and water!!!!!! see you tomorrow!
ReplyDelete