Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Monday, October 17, 2011

Working on our Infographics

Thanks for all of your hard work today on your infographics.  Keep up the good work!  They are due on Wednesday!

We also have a two part test coming up.  The test dates will be Friday, October 21st and Tuesday, October 25th.  The topics include:




You should have received a purple paper with the information above during 7th period today.  If not, please come see me tomorrow.  We will start working on proportions tomorrow.

Have a good night and be sure to get creative with your infographics.  I am available 6th and 8th period every day to work!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment