Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Beautiful!



This woman is 29 years old and was born deaf.  Thanks to a "hearing implant" she was able to truly hear for the first time.  I don't know about you, but I thought this was pretty amazing!

Enjoy the beautiful, wonderful things in the world kiddos.  We often have to deal with a difficult times, frustrating people and other issues in our life, but there are some truly awesome things in life too!

Have a good day and find a reason to smile every single day!  I am so thankful to have all of you in my classes and look forward to sharing many amazing moments with you this year!

-Miss K  :)

2 comments:

  1. ohh! i saw this on ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sad, and so happy.....weird..............hmmmmmmmmmm................................. ~Abby e.~

    ReplyDelete