Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Monkeys R Us!!!!

Interested in blogging?  Check out this blog from my former student:  Monkeys R Us!!!  She goes by "Nicole Rocks" for her online persona and has great, fun, cute postings on her blog!  Check it out!

-Miss K  :)

6 comments:

  1. hi its Daphne all the videos here are really funny. post more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Whenever I find something fun, interesting, amazing or inspirational, I try to post it! Keep your eyes peeled for new stuff every day! Thanks for coming to the page Daphne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey
    ITS MICHAEL

    KIND
    AWESOME
    HAPPY
    RESPONSIBLE
    INTELLIGENT
    MARVELOUS
    AWESOME
    NICE
    INCREDIBLE
    SUPER

    P.S. Spent a hour typing this. Also did you get the google plus thing yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Michael! You are
    Magnificent
    Independent
    Cool
    Hilarious
    Awesome
    Excellent
    Long-legged

    (I had to turn to Google for that last one!)

    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyyyyy thanks ms. K for bloging about my blog! :D
    cool idea for the bloging workshop tell me if it works out! :D I saw the comments with the acrostic poems (I'm pretty sure i didn't spell that right.) and I wanted to make one. I'll post it on my blog!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed your acrostic poem and was wondering if you saw the ones on here! Keep up the great work Nicole!

    I don't think that the workshop is going to happen like it was supposed to since there are too many blocked sites at school and we won't have the access that we hoped for. We will have to email about blogging techniques! You have gotten so good at it! Did you get my email last week? I had a question about the toggle boxes that I was hoping you could help me with... We will be in touch! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete