Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Infographic Assignment


We are going to start working on a creative assignment to share our knowledge of Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying and Dividing Fractions.  As you saw in class today, I expect you to come up with a creative way of showing me that you know how to add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions via an infographic.


You need to know what an infographic is, so here is a definition and a BUNCH of examples!
Click on this link to go to the interactive National Geographic map of the US made from the most common last names.









And now some that we didn't see during class:









If you would like to work with a partner on this project, just check in with me and I would be happy to discuss if that will work!    This project is due on Tuesday!

-Miss K  :)

3 comments:

  1. Miss K!!! We were making a power point and we wrote a fraction and it made it all fancy. Then we wrote another fraction and it didn't make it all fancy until we simplified!!!


    Frances and Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No!! It stopped making it fancy!!


    Frances and Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is very informative and fun to watch... post more =) they help!!!!!

    ReplyDelete