Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Graded Class Assignment Today

It went well from what I can tell!  Didn't mean to rhyme, but I do it all the time.

So anyway...  I will work on correcting your assignments today and tomorrow and I hope to post the grades by Friday.  Homework tonight is to check out the blog and hopefully leave a comment.  If you are reading this, you are already doing your homework!  Directions on how to leave a comment are below.  If you were in red class, you might have had other homework written in your planner, but it changed since the graded assignment took so long!

Leaving a Comment:

Toward the bottom of a post, you should see a clickable bit of green text that says "0 Comments" or "3 Comments" or whatever amount of comments there are.  If you click that, you will be taken to a comment page.  You type your comment in the text box.  Feel free to leave your first name and last initial in the box if you want.

example:


Below that, You have the option to "Comment As" someone.  If you want, you can use the drop down menu to  choose to post anonymously or as Name/URL.  Anonymous might be the best option, but if you do that, be sure to put your name in your comment.  Click the "Post Comment" button and you should be done!!!

example:

I hope that this helped!

And now for your viewing pleasure...  The Mini Band playing Metallica's Enter Sandman!  All of these kids are 8 years old with the exception of the drummer who is 10.  Pretty Awesome!


-Miss K  :)



2 comments: