Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday, Monday...

Welcome back!  Why is it that Mondays come so much more quickly than Fridays?

Today in class we completed the CML practice test.  As you know, it doesn't count for a grade and is more like a pre-test.  If you were absent today, as many of you were, I will need to speak with you about arranging a time to complete this pre-test.

Tonight's homework is to write 5 sentences about how YOU study for math.  There is no right answer or wrong answer, I just want to get an idea of how you prepare for tests, quizzes, and graded assignments.  Please be honest and share what you do!  Thanks!

We began to work on adding and subtracting mixed numbers and spent some time talking about regrouping.  Check out the videos below to get some extra practice before we spend more time on it tomorrow.

The basics:


More:


Subtracting with regrouping:


-Miss K  :)

1 comment:

  1. Replica Watches uk, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of replica audemars piguet royal oak watches, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete