I had hoped that I would have had some visitors over Thanksgiving break, but I didn't get any comments! One person did tell me that he made it to my blog, but didn't leave a comment. That got me thinking that maybe you weren't sure how to leave a comment...
What you need to do is go to the bottom of this post (similar to a journal entry) and click on the link that says, "X Comments." (I used the variable X to represent the number because I don't know what number it will be when you see this posting. A variable is a letter used in math to represent an unknown value.) Once you click on that link a comment box will appear. You can then write a short response to me. When you sign it, feel free to use your first name and last initial.
A few rules:
- Keep it clean: Just because this isn't the classroom doesn't mean that anything goes. You know what is appropriate and what isn't.
- Use your grammar and spelling rules: Your responses don't need to be formal essays, but I expect that you do your best to be correct. Remember, everyone can see this! Put your best forward!
- Keep private information private: Do not include private information like phone numbers, e-mails or addresses. This is a public site and I want you to remain safe.
- Not sure about something? Hold Off: If you are sure that what you are writing is appropriate or safe, wait until you talk to me about it.
- Be Nice: I want to use this as a way for us to communicate outside of school and bring some fun and interesting math concepts to you. Be sure that what you write is kind to me, your classmates and their ideas. We need to work together kindly for this to work.
Good luck on your proportion homework tonight! Need some extra help or a reminder of what we talked about? Click this link for some notes: Proportions
Have a good night everyone!