Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wiki Challenge

Hello again ladies and gentlemen!  I have a bit of a task for those of you that are willing to put forth a bit of extra effort in math and want to share your knowledge with each other and beyond!

I have set up a wiki page on wikispaces entitled KahrimanisWiki.  For those of you that don't know, a wiki page is like a webpage crossed with an encyclopedia and a blog.  Basically, it is a webpage filled with information to which you can add, correct or remove content.  I hope that you will be willing to use your knowledge and skills to help me create wiki pages on the stuff that we have been doing in class.

The directions are on the actual page, but here's a quick description of what I hope to see on the page.

I want you to create online "notes" for the topics in this chapter.  I set up a template for fractions and I was hoping that you will fill in the information.  You can work independently or together, but ultimately the page should reflect the efforts of everyone that helped. 

Check it out and see if you want to participate.  This is my first time trying to use a wiki in school, so there are bound to be glitches.  Please do let me know if you have any problems or questions and I will do what I can to figure things out!!!

Thank you in advance for your help!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment