Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Friday, December 18, 2009

Finally Friday!

Hey Crew!

Well we made it to Friday!  The weeks always seem longer when we get closer to vacation!  As you know we have the Math Test on Tuesday.  Today in class you received your Study Guide and you know that it is due on Monday.  The answers are included on the back page, so you can check your work.  Please come with questions on Monday if you have any trouble with the study guide that the answer sheet can't answer for you.  You can also bring your index card on Monday for me to check.  Remember, you may write on the card, but cannot type your information.  If you have concerns about your handwriting, you may ask someone else to help you or speak with me privately about your concerns.  We can work something out!  Also remember that you must use an idex card the size of the one I gave out.  If you need another one, please let me know.  I can give you another, but you are only allowed to bring 1 (one) card on the day of the test.

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the snow if it comes...  and remember, you can wish for a delay on Monday, but we don't want to have school cancelled since we will still have the test on Tuesday even if there is no school on Monday!

Enjoy your weekend and good luck on the study guide!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment