Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day Two! Wow, this year is just flying by!!!!

Hello again friends!

In class today we were able to do some mad minutes and check out the blog!  Hopefully you are all able to find the page easily now!  :)  I would suggest bookmarking the page so that you can get to it easily.  If you need help with bookmarking -> Bookmarking.  Any web browser that you use should have a bookmark or "favorites" option, usually represented as a star or a heart.

No Homework this evening!  :)  However, if you are already on this blog, you might as well check it out for a little while.  If you haven't left a comment yet, please leave one!  Tomorrow we will start doing some real school work and you should expect some homework.  I promise that it won't be too bad!



Have a wonderful evening!  I look forward to seeing you on day three!

-Miss K  :)

8 comments:

  1. Excited for day 3! I have no worksheets, I am so glad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, although I think school starts too early in the morning. It should start at like 11:30 if you ask me.

    ---Conor E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not really because then we would have to end later

    ReplyDelete
  4. what up Miss.K are u going to post something new tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im watching suit life on deck.I like apples im eating one right now its a red one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ilana, I hate to break it to you, but tomorrow you should expect a worksheet. Sorry!

    Conor, I TOTALLY agree! If school started after 10 am I would be willing to come 7 days a week!

    Bryce, You are silly. Enjoy the apple. They are good for you. And yes, I post every school day at least once, sometimes more. If I find something interesting or inspiring I post on weekends and vacations too, but not everyday. School days I try to post before I leave school for the day, but that sometimes isn't until after 5 pm.

    I am really glad that you are checking out the blog and interacting with it! It makes me smile! :D

    -Miss K :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bryce,


    I meant, it would be awesome if school started at 11:30 and ended at 2:30. :P lol

    ReplyDelete