Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Expressions

Really nice job in class today!  Thanks for working so hard.  :)  As you know, we began working on writing expressions...

(Barbie image from Mattel.com)

Your homework this evening is to complete the Writing Expressions worksheet.  Hopefully that will go quickly and make sense!  :)

As you know, we discussed the test date and we all agreed that September 29th would be the best day for our test.  You should expect a study guide tomorrow or Monday!  :)

Have a great night!  I will see you tomorrow!

-Miss K  :)

5 comments:

  1. lol sooooo funny miss K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stories to explain expressions. You rock Miss K.! Ilana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that everyone enjoyed! Math needs giggles!

    -Miss K :)

    ReplyDelete