Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Rounding Today

Hey there kiddos!

I hope that you enjoyed class today.  In respect to the holiday tomorrow and Friday, I gave you lots of time to complete the mini-review assignment that will be due on Friday.  If you are unable to complete the assignment due to the holiday, please let the sub know on Friday.  You can turn it in on Monday with no penalty.  I will be out on Friday because I will be celebrating Rosh Hashana.

Today's assignment was to complete the mini review worksheet from class.  As I mentioned, almost everyone finished the assignment in class, so you shouldn't have much to worry about!  I look forward to seeing you on Monday!  Be well!

-Miss K  :)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ms. Kahrimanis,

    Hi, this is Sina. Since I was absent on Wednesday, could you please e-mail the mini review worksheet that was handed out that day to this address. -> sa_analoui@yahoo.com

    Thank you very much.
    Sina A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey buddy! I was out on Friday so I couldn't give it to you, but I will be happy to give you a new copy on Monday! I don't have the worksheet on my computer at home, so we will have to it tomorrow. :) I hope that you are feeling better! See you soon!

    -Miss K :)

    ReplyDelete