Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thanks for the idea Scoop!!!

Tonight's homework is to complete the Pattern worksheet, but you also need to study for Tueday's quiz.  Scoop suggested that I post some games to help you practice for the quiz, so here goes!!!

Write numbers in standard form Game One  Game Two (try level three)
Write numbers in word form Game One 

Round to a given place value Game One  (you get to blow up sharks!) Game Two 

Compare numbers using < , >, or =  Two Games  Boxing Game (this one is kinda hysterical, but the math isn't exactly what we are doing- just check it out for a minute!)

Estimate to find the sum (+), difference (-), Game One  Game Two 
product (x or ∙)  Game One
and quotient (÷)

Estimating Game (multiple types and levels AND superfun)
Find the next numbers in a pattern and be able to explain the rule for the pattern  Game One

Find the next picture in a pattern 


I will keep looking, but this is what I have so far!  :)

-Miss K  :)

8 comments:

  1. hey miss k!! I just created my new blog so come check it out. Here is the link http;//rusty-michaelrussell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the games miss k.!!!!! :) ilana f

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry the right earl is
    http://rusty-michaelrussell.blogspot.com
    so if you can post this on your blog that would be great. and i did some math games....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey miss k the games r soo cool i like the penguin one but which one was the jepordy game??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!September 24, 2010 at 12:30 PM

    the boxing game is sooo cool why is that woman not wearing a shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi miss k its me meghan i like the games the are fun i dint like ice ice mabey not cool miss k

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the games but ice ice was sad!:(

    -Maggie Shea

    ReplyDelete
  8. The boxing game r really fun to play!

    ReplyDelete