Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Friday, September 24, 2010

Games and sites to help you study for Wednesday's Test

Drag and drop Equations

Solving equations shooting game (warning~ uses negative numbers and two part problems)

Solving Equations basketball game (warning~ uses negative numbers and two part problems)

Rounding

More Rounding

Place Value Practice

Another Place Value

Standard form/ word form

Ordering numbers

Estimating Addition

Estimating Subtraction

Rounding  (From the same site as the postman and matching games)

Pattern Practice

Also check out the games from this previous post from September 16th.  (13 games!!!!)

Good luck and have a great weekend!

-Miss K  :)

7 comments:

  1. Hey Buddy!!! I hope that you enjoyed playing the games! :)

    -Miss K :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Sina!!! Which games did you play?

    -Miss K :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey miss k i played the games on my wii and it was soo fun it was like a video game only it wouldnt let me coment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee!!!! What a cool idea! I didn't even think about doing that! Keeping that in mind, I will try to find more games that would work well on the TV! Thanks for the awesome idea!!!

    -Miss K :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi miss k!!!!!!!!!!! i checked out all the games...awesome!!!!! im definetly (sorry if i spelled thaat wrong!) ready for the BIG TEST!!!! haha ur the best teacher ever! thank you so much for posting these!

    ReplyDelete