Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Test Today!

Hey everyone!

I have just barely begun correcting the tests, but they look pretty darn good so far!  You should get the scores back either tomorrow or Friday!  :)

No Homework tonight!

-Miss K  :)

9 comments:

  1. Hey Miss K! It is Ilana Foggle. The test was pretty easy... haha. I LOVE your blog! It is awesoem. The videos are amazing and I love the Boxing game. You rock!!!! ~Ilana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ilana!

    It takes a lot of time and effort to do the blog and I really appreciate your interest and enthusiasm. The more I know about what you all like, the easier it is for me to make the page fun and exciting! If you ever find something really cool that you think I should share, please let me know! :)

    -Miss K :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Miss K. llana is right ur blog rocks! ur an awesome teacher and u no what we like. Oh im OBSESSED with playing the boxing game on my wii it is soooooo fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Renee! I am going to have to look for more games like the boxing one!!!

    -Miss K :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miss K
    When do you think we will get our quizes back?
    By the way your blog is awesome!
    From Becca.D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope to give back the scores tomorrow or Monday.

    Thanks! :)

    -Miss K :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay scores back tommorow YIPPY! this is on my wii so the coment may not work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay it works c u tomorrow miss k

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait do you mean scores back on Friday?

    ReplyDelete