Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Test tomorrow.

Hello ladies and gents! 

After a day off and late start, I understand everyone's concern about Friday's assessment, but I promise you, this will be a very simple test.  As you saw in class today, the test consists of 13 questions.  You will be expected to know how to complete Mean, Median, Mode and Range, be able to interpret and understand a stem and leaf diagram, and be able to construct a line plot, a stem and leaf diagram and a tally/frequency chart.  When the test is distributed tomorrow, I will be sure to provide you with some tips to help you!  Please check out the blog posts from Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for more information, like the videos, to help you with the material.  Thanks for all of your hard work this week!



-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment