Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stem and Leaf Diagrams and Mean, Median, Mode and Range.

Stem and Leaf Diagrams:  This is a way to show a large group of data in a small concise manner, yet still be able to use the information.  Two examples below.

We also began going over Mean, Median, Mode and Range.  Notes are below.


Wikipedia links:
Mean            Median             Mode           Range



Straightforward lesson:

Fingers crossed for a Snow Day tomorrow!!!!



Remember:  Tonight's homework is worksheets 1-6, 1-7, and 1-8.  This is due tomorrow, but since we will very likely have a snow day, I also gave you Wednesday night's homework which was The two MMMR worksheets.  The Test will still be this Friday!

Best of luck!  (*Snow*Snow*Snow*)

Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment