Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A bit more CMT prep!

Hello kiddies and kiddos!

As you know, we are continuing to work on our CMT preparations.  Tonight's homework is to complete Strand 7.  This strand allows us to practice adding, subtracting, dividing, and multiplying with decimals.  We practice our estimation skills in this section too!  We had about 15-25 minutes during class to begin working and I was pleased to see that so many of you got so close to finishing!!!

We will be working on the packet through the middle of next week.  Since some of your might want to get some work done ahead of time, I want to give you plan plans for the next few days of assignments.  Do with this information what you wish, but I wanted to let you know the plan.

Thursday         Strand 4                               10 pages            43 problems
Friday             Strand 8 and 9B                   7 pages              36 problems

Monday          Strand 9C, 10 and 11           9 pages              33 problems
Tuesday          Strand 9D, 12, 15 and 21     9 pages              38 problems
Wednesday     Review
Thursday         Review
Friday             NONE!  (And fun times begin...  You will see in class, but no math for a few days!)

Please also remember that you need to have your tests and average sheet signed for tomorrow!!!

Keep up the great work!

-Miss K  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss k I dont know how to do problem 4c and 4d question 1. Can you give me some tips?

    Joey Wolek

    ReplyDelete