Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Study Guide Due Thursday!

Study Guide Due Thursday!











Let me know if you find any of this challenging so we can go over it in class tomorrow.  Green class-  We didn't have the chance to review in class today, so we will need to review tomorrow.  It may be harder for you to complete it tonight, but don't be discouraged.  We will review more tomorrow.

For everyone, the study guide includes multiplying fractions...  Find a hint below and a video to review what you need to do!



Have a great night!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment