Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Nets!

We made nets for all of our boxes in class today!  Bright paper, tracing and everyone trying to get their hands on scissors and tape!






NO Homework!

For those of you that are enjoying creating and crafting the shapes we have made and want to try more on your own, take a look at this website, Math Craft, to see tons of other cool mathy/arty projects like the ones below!

7 Templates for Slide-Together Geometric Paper Constructions

Modular Origami: How to Make a Truncated Icosahedron, Pentakis Dodecahedron & More

Modular Origami: How to Make a Truncated Icosahedron, Pentakis Dodecahedron & More

Welcome to Math Craft World!  (Bonus: How to Make Your Own Paper Polyhedra)

Math Craft Monday: Community Submissions (Plus How to Make a Modular Origami Intersecting Triangles Sculpture)

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment