Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Test Today!

I will correct these by Friday!  Everyone seemed pretty enthusiastic about the Test, so I am hoping for some spectacular grades!  If you missed class today due to being absent, you will have a chance to make up the test either Thursday or Friday during class, just see me right at the start of class so that you can get started!

I have something special and fun planned for tomorrow and Friday.  Here's a hint:

  
(and it's not the hands...)

-Miss K  :)

11 comments:

  1. hmmmmmm I wonder what the activity could be..... I am so excited to find out, if I am coming tomorrow, but I think I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know who those three people are? If so, try to figure out what they have in common... That will be the hint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know Steve Carrel (my favorite actor outside the hunger games)..... and my sis Allie told me that the girl is Julie Andrews and the other guy is Jason Segal but neither of us know what they have in common other than they r all actors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chad :)))))))))))))May 30, 2012 at 5:06 PM

    O i know. they are all on the same show

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo I think I know are we going to watch Despicalble me because I think all 3 of those actors/actresses each play a part in it... I think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paige is our winner!!!!!!! We are going to have our 100's box movie tomorrow and Friday!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice going paige i thought we were going to do acting math

    ReplyDelete