Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Memorial Day weekend!

I know that you will be off having fun and enjoying the long weekend with nice weather, but if you can find a few minutes each day to study for your math test on Wednesday, you will really be doing yourself a favor.  After this test, we only have one more for the year.  If you have concerns about raising your grade, THIS is how you do it!  You are all capable of great, amazing things...  We saw that yesterday as you shared your accomplishments with your guests!  This is another opportunity to to demonstrate what you can do and how capable you are!  Take the time to empower yourself to be amazing!

That being said, this weekend's homework is to study for next week's test.  :)  You know what to do!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment