Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Friday, May 18, 2012

Review Assignment

I had hoped to have the test on Friday of next week, but due to various scheduling issues, it will be Wednesday, May 30th instead.  Be sure to start reviewing Order of Operations, Exponents, Scientific Notation so you will be prepared.  Many of you have suggested or shared that you want to bring your grades up...  Remember, you are the only one that can do that!  Do your homework, ask questions, and practice when you study!

This weekend, you need to complete the review assignment that I handed out in class.  There is a lot on it and it can be a bit confusing, but I know that if you take your time and work carefully, you should be fine.  Feel free to use a calculator!

Quick reminders:





Need more help?  Look on the left hand column of the blog and find the "Tag Cloud."  Select the topic that you need help with and you will be taken to a version of the blog with posts on that topic.  For example, THIS is the rounding section.

Good Luck!  Work hard!  We will review on Monday!

-Miss K  :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice to read it. Wish you all the luck for all your blogging efforts.
    Assignment help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you all the luck for all your blogging efforts. . The post you presented really quality based and relevant as your creativity.

    Assignment help

    ReplyDelete