Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Test tomorrow!

Happy

(Did you get that?)

Anyway, we have the test tomorrow!  Study, Study!  Be sure to check over your old work and really practice the Order of Operations problems.

Last minute reminders and hints!!!

Squared means to the second power, cubed means to the third power.  Ten to a power should have as many zeroes as the power says.  RECOPY each line in the Order of Operations problems.  Side by side means multiply.  Exponents tell you how many times to multiply the base number by itself, don't multiply the base number by the exponent.  Decimals go after the first digit when you are putting something into Scientific Notation.  Do all of the work out!!!


Good luck!  See you tomorrow!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment