Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lil bit O Fraction review!

Today we reviewed multiplying and dividing with fractions.  Please don't forget about cross cancelling to make your problems easier.  Tonight's homework is to complete both sides of both worksheets.  PLEASE use your pink sheet as needed to help you!  If you need a copy, click here, select "Pink" sheet and download that file.  You can use it on the computer or print it out!

Red Class:  I did not tell you to skip one of the problems on tonight's homework that has really difficult numbers.  On the Multiplying Mized numbers paper, you should skip the bottom right problem in the grid.  It is right above the picture of the two cows and the horse.

Thanks!!!

Have a good night everyone!

-Miss K  :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi miss k, no one replied so I just wanted to say i went on and i tried the problem because i had the time,it was hard

    Joey w

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joey! You always make me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question, are you we ever going to use the pink sheet again? Because I think I lost mine...

    ~~~~~ Jayne R :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jayne,

    I have extras. Just remind me on Tuesday. You can also click the link above and print one out.

    -Miss K :)

    ReplyDelete