Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'll be out tomorrow. :(

Thanks for all of your diligent work in class today!  Everyone seemed to do a good job on the worksheet and I was glad that you were able to get some work done during class.  As you know, tonight's homework is the (2nd) customary worksheet.  Work carefully and do your proportions on a separate sheet of paper.

Tomorrow you will begin working on metric system conversions.  Please remind yourself of the technique with the video below:



The sub should pass out multiple note sheets during class and your hw assignment will even have examples on the back.  I shortened the hw to just 16 problems (and did one for you) so that it won't be too difficult without me there.  I will provide you with a challenge math sheet if you finish early, but if you want to get caught up on your reading for LA or have other work to do, you can use remaining time as a study hall as long as you are quiet and appropriate during the class period.  I'll miss you guys tomorrow and I promise to think about what you guys are doing when I am feeling well enough.  Otherwise, it's sleep city for Miss K!

Be good ladies and gentlemen!  I hope to hear good things when I get back!  I'm planning on doing a short blog sometime tomorrow, so be on the lookout for it!

-Miss K  :)

1 comment:

  1. replica Soccer Jerseys, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of replica france national team Jerseys, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete