Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Friday, January 4, 2013

Finish "The Stuff" by Monday!

Hey there, everyone!

Great job in class today!  We went over tons of information...  Take a look below!

We went over yesterday's homework.  Some classes finished it yesterday and corrected yesterday, but we reviewed anyway...

After reviewing those answers, we played some "Simon Says" to review angles and reviewed angles on the board.


Though we weren't measuring angles precisely, we did talk about protractors, practice estimating angles and played a game online to help us estimate.




We then completed a worksheet on angles that was going to be homework, but we finished it in class!!!!











Finally, we talked about naming angles...

AND WE'RE DONE!!!  Be sure to finish you "stuff" packet for Monday!  If you have questions, look through previous blog entries to help you complete the problems!

Thanks and have a great weekend!

-Miss K  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment