Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Out today :(

Hey everyone!

I am home sick today and I wish I was at school with you!  I hurt my back so I am stuck in bed...  I am pretty sure that I will be in tomorrow though!  Miss you!  I hope that the benchmark went well for everyone!  Still No Homework!

-Miss K  :)

4 comments:

  1. I hope your back feels better. Will you keep doing this over the summer?

    Joey W

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo there is no homework this is so awesome cause i hate homework YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! =)


    cami was here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing much better! Thanks guys and I am glad that you enjoy the "no homework" Cams!

    Joey, I will probably put stuff on here periodically this summer, but not every day. When I see a cool video or something 'mathy' I will be sure to post. :) If you check every other week or so, you should see some cool stuff!

    -Miss K :)

    ReplyDelete