Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Quiz tomorrow!

Study, Study, Study tonight!!!!

Be sure to look at the answer key to the study guide below and the last two posts on the blog to review for the quiz.  We already went over the answers to these problems in class, but if you need a double check, they are here.  You should also play the coordinate plane games from the other night to review!  Have a great night and come in ready to show your stuff on the quiz!!!








-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment