Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Tonight's homework on Percent

Soooo... with our funky schedule due to our awesome assembly today, I realized that it will be difficult to get everything in during class, so tonight's homework is here.  Please READ and FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS to complete your assignment!

You may need to use a desktop or laptop for these games as many games will not work on a phone or tablet.

Play this game!

Then play this one!

Look at these infographics about population and write down 3 things that you find interesting.  Please know that some of the numbers do not match from one graphic to the other.  Most are very close, so focus on the general information rather than the exact numbers as you think about the information.






-Miss K  :)

2 comments:

  1. Thx For The Games Miss K And The Interesting Facts

    ReplyDelete