Please review the following concepts to prepare for the Expressions & Equations Quiz.
You should be able to:
- □ identify the correct solution for an equation when given choices.
- □ identify the parts of an expression (constants, coefficients, variables, and terms).
- □ solve addition, subtraction, multiplication and division equations with variables and decimal numbers.
- □ explain why an answer is correct or incorrect using mathematical language.
- □ write and solve an equation using x as the variable.
- □ combine like terms to simplify an expression.
- □ identify dependent and independent variables.
- □ write, solve, and graph inequalities.
- □ write an expression that states what the rule is using a function table.
Have a great night! Be sure to start on your study guide since the homework is super short!!!
-Miss K :)