Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Monday, April 28, 2014

Combining Like Terms again!

We continued to combine like terms in class today!  Examples below:









Tonight's homework is to complete your math word if you didn't finish in class.  If you missed class, please just complete the worksheet that you should have gotten (if you were in band or came in late) or can get tomorrow morning.  Directions are here:


Most classes were able to play the space invaders game!  If you want to play on your own, click here!


Tomorrow we will spend time getting ready for Student Led Conferences.  If you are going to miss class for Band/Chorus/whatever, please stop by in homeroom to get the paperwork you need!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment