Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Finding the area of a trapezoid!

Your home work this evening is to complete THIS form!  If the link doesn't work, please go to this page: https://docs.google.com/a/madisonps.org/forms/d/1NlkKtAyG1405McnHD3rCIL3d4Z3Xt25ZUcOWjp2da2E/viewform

But first, explore some of these links/videos (you don't know what it is until you click!) and/or do some research of your own!

Math Goodies

Illuminations

Math Open Reference

Math is Fun

Khan Academy

WikiHow

Mathplayground

About.com

Calculate Me

Wolfram Alpha

Or try searching on your own!

-Miss K  :)

1 comment: