Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Monday, December 2, 2013

Multiplying Decimals Values

Hello again everyone!  It was great to see you back after the long Thanksgiving weekend!  I really missed you!  I'm sad to say that I will have to miss you again tomorrow as I will be at a math conference tomorrow!

I've planned a shopping trip for you tomorrow, so I hope that you enjoy it!  it will be on multiplying with decimal values.  See the notes and reminders below to help you with multiplying and specifically multiplying decimal values below!

Long Form Multiplication:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/veLR_vn9liM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Multiplying Decimal Values:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wcNNrue3Ez0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You have notes on the front and back of the first page in your multiplication packet.  Please take a look at those to help you with your homework if you are having any difficulty!

Examples from class:








Homework problems 1 & 2 below!  You will need to complete all of pages 3 and 4 in the packet for homework tonight!

                          

I hope that this helps!  Have a great night and a good day tomorrow!  I will see you on Wednesday!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment