Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Celebrating the Heroic Women of 2013



My friend, Jack Lilburn, produced this for Microsoft.  I love the message of the video, but I also love that Jack (who has been creative and clever since I met him in 2nd grade) is also a Brown School and Hand graduate.  The things that you see on TV, in movies, online are made by creative people much like yourselves.  As I always tell you, you can do amazing and awesome things if you put your mind to it and keep at it!  Jack was an incredible artist in so many ways, cartooning, videography, acting, etc, and this is part of what he does now to continue creating.

On this last day of 2013, enter 2014 with a plan to do something that inspires someone, even if it only inspires you!  You all inspire me every day!

Happy New Year!  I can't wait to see you in 2014!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment