Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Expressions and Equations Test Tomorrow!

We've been reviewing and I think you know what you are doing, but here are some resources to help you!

First:  Here's a copy of the study guide...  Feel free to print it out and redo it.




Second:  These are the answers to the study guide...  Check your work and your answers!











Third:  We completed additional review in class today.  The questions and their answers are below.









Fourth:  You can play some games to review.  Choose the links below to help you work on the topics you need to practice.

Solving Equations

Writing Expressions

Solving/Balancing Equations

Inequalities

Solving Equations

Solving Equations

Good Luck Studying!  I can't wait to grade a bunch of 100's!!!

-Miss K  :)

1 comment: