Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Combining Like Terms

Today's lesson was a lot of fun!  Thank you for participating in such a great way, double checking your work, thinking about the object that we used in our activity and transferring it to your independent work!  Tonight's homework is to complete the 13 problems on the worksheet.  Be careful about subtracting and watch out for tricky #13!

Notes from class today:






Today's activity (and the cheesy joke!) 












Again, thanks for your awesome work today!  There will be plenty more thinking tomorrow!

-Miss K  :)



1 comment:

  1. Il negozio ha risolto il problema per me e il servizio è molto paziente,replica jimmy choo scarpe questa è un'esperienza di acquisto perfetta. Quando ho ricevuto le scarpe, ho pensato che fosse una buona copia.replica uomini jimmy choo sliders Mi piace questo negozio online, questa scarpa è semplice e generosa. Molto soddisfatto di questo acquisto.

    ReplyDelete