Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Friday, November 30, 2012

Solving Algebraic Problems

After correcting today's homework, which you guys KILLED by the way, we began working on some algebraic problems.  Students were placed in small groups to attempt rather difficult problems.  We will continue working on these problems and constructing our posters on Monday.  Take a look below to see how I solved my sample problem and the six problems that you worked on in class!  There's no homework, but have a great weekend and I will see you on Monday!

-Miss K  :)











Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment