Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Estimating with Decimals

After taking yesterday off, we got back into math mode and began estimating decimals today.  Here are the notes and examples from class:



(see examples in your notes)

(see examples in your notes)












I'm not sure what will happen as far as school tomorrow, but please complete your homework, the rounding/estimating side of the worksheet.  Remember that #1 has a typo and should look like this instead:
(rounded to the hundredths place)

We will have a graded class assignment this Friday, so spend some time looking over the topics we have covered in our decimal unit so far.

Have a good, safe, warm night!  I hope to see you tomorrow!

-Miss K  :)

2 comments:

  1. i cant find a estimating worksheet

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the back of the previous night's homework. I will talk to you about this in class today. PS- I don't always see these comments ahead of time, so try emailing me instead of writing on here! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete