Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Monday, November 5, 2012

Comparing and Ordering decimal values!



Welcome back!  I'm glad to hear that pretty much everyone has their power back and seems to be recovering from the storm.  We started working on our school work again today and it seems like everyone really understood the homework.  Tonight you should do two things:

1) If you didn't get your math test signed and/or didn't correct the problems that were wrong, you should get it signed and correct anything that was wrong.  I will collect this on Wednesday, November 7th.

2) You should complete worksheet 3-3 for homework tonight.  I believe that most of you got quite a bit done in class, so this shouldn't be too difficult.

Please remember that there is no school tomorrow due to the election!  Please encourage your parents to vote and ask them about the voting process, why they vote the way they do, and whatever questions you might have about the election.  You can still learn when there is no school!  I can't wait to vote tomorrow!  This is the 4th Presidential Election that I get to participate in!


Today we talked about comparing and ordering decimal values.

Tonight's homework:


You can also play a game to practice this topic by clicking here or on the picture below.  Try each level!


If you are working on your math test and don't know how to solve a problem, please use the information on the blog to help you!!!!  It's there for a reason!!!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment