Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Friday, October 19, 2012

Woo hoo!!!! I had 100,000 views!!!!

I finally hit 100,000 views on my blog!  Kyle C told me that he was visitor #100,000!  So cool!



In honor of my 100,000 view, here's some information and things having to do with 100,000.

It took one man 35 years to make this sculpture out of 100,000 toothpicks!

One man, 100,000 toothpicks, and 35 years: An incredible kinetic sculpture of San Francisco wood toothpicks sculpture San Francisco multiples

The cities of Bridgeport, Hartford, New Haven, Stamford and Waterbury are the only ones in CT with populations over 100,000.



In 2011, over 100,000 kids were treated in the ER for injuries from playing on a Swing Set!



There is a movie called 100,000.  It is about stray dogs living in Puerto Rico!

100,000 Poster

In one year, the average American home uses 100,000 gallons of water!

Your heart beats about 100,000 times a day!



Thanks for helping me get to 100,000!!!!  NO homework this weekend!

-Miss K  :)


1 comment: