Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Adding and Subtracting Fractions

I must say, I am pretty impressed with your skills when it comes to adding and subtracting with fractions.  Today in class, we began by watching a video about adding and subtracting fractions and then practiced in class.





Tonight's homework is Adding and Subtracting worksheet 6-2.  I have done problems 1, 10 and 11 for you in class and they are posted just below these words.  Please remember to cross off (and not do) problems 22-25.  Also, do not do the back side of this worksheet.  We are going to complete those problems another day.  Remember to find those common denominators, convert to equivalent fractions, add or subtract, and them simplify your answers!


Feel like practicing your skills in an online game?  Try these two games:  Adding or Subtracting

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment