Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Thursday, October 11, 2012

10/11/12

Today's date is cool.  But not cool enough to talk about for too long, so let's move on!  ;)

Tonight you have a lot of math homework.  I know I assigned a lot, but if you work carefully and use the pink paper, it should be manageable.  Remember, you need to do ten problems on each side of the multiplication and division sheets, 40 problems total!  We spent the majority of class working on the homework, so you should have made a major dent in your work if you worked diligently in class.  PLEASE remember to use the pink sheet to make the problems easier to compute.  Additionally, since you only have to do ten on a side, feel free to skip the harder ones.

A big multiplication table in case you forgot your pink paper at school:



Please work carefully and use the notes from earlier this week to help you if you are having any difficulty with  the homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment