Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Comparing and Ordering Fractions

There are three basic ways that we can compare or order fractions: 1)  Using logic and just thinking about the values  2)  Comparing by multiplying "Up on a diagonal" as we cross multiply  3)  Finding equivalent fractions with common denominators.

Here are some of the slides from class today and examples for tonight's homework, Comparing and Ordering worksheet.  There are additional example on the worksheet itself and in the notes on the back of the worksheet.  We were able to begin the assignment in class, so you shouldn't have too much homework tonight.  If you are celebrating the holiday tonight and tomorrow and therefore are unable to complete the homework, please just let me know.  Thanks!











I hope that this information helps you MOOOOOOOve through the problems (ha ha ha) with success!

-Miss K  :)

1 comment:

  1. repliche moncler giacche, che unisce stile elegante e tecnologia all'avanguardia, una varietà di stili di repliche moncler bambini giacche, il puntatore cammina tra il tuo stile di gusto esclusivo.

    ReplyDelete