Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Sunday, June 24, 2012

If you liked Hunger Games.

Disclaimer:  I don't know enough about these books to endorse them, but I saw this online and thought I would share it.  I've seen many of you reading some of these, so I wanted to pass it along!  How many books have you read so far this summer?  I just finished one and started another...



Have a happy day!

-Miss K  :)

2 comments:

  1. Love The Giver! One of my all time favorite reads! I'm currently reading Uglies. It has me engaged so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Uglies! im reading life as we knew it

    ReplyDelete