Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Friday, April 27, 2012

Finally Friday!

Sorry that I had to give you homework this weekend.  It's just 6 problems, Page 4 (84) of the surface area packet.

I hope it goes well.  If you need more review on the fraction problems again, here's the answer to last night's fraction problem again...

and if you didn't cross cancel, here's what you might have done...

Have a great weekend!  I look forward to seeing you on Monday!  We will have a quiz next Friday!!!!

-Miss K  :)

1 comment:

  1. baratos gucci zapatos, combinando un estilo elegante y tecnología de vanguardia, una variedad de estilos de baratos gucci zapatos hombre, el puntero camina entre su estilo de sabor exclusivo.

    ReplyDelete